From Traumatic Paralysis to Unified Action
We all have wounds, barriers, and blind spots that prevent us from fully connecting with others. They also prevent us from moving forward and unifying our movements. During this workshop we will learn:
- How to recognize our own wounds, barriers, and blind spots.
- How to acknowledge the wounds in others.
- How to move beyond these obstacles to achieve unity
- How to be good allies or accomplices.
- How to achieve cohesion within our movements, without creating homogeneity.
This full day workshop is available for only $35.00
To register please contact Sherri Mitchell: email@example.com
Reversing Falls Sanctuary
818 Bagaduce Road04617 North Brooksville , ME
Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 09:00